Nursery Nurse Apprenticeship SUNRISE DAY NURSERY LTD
Working in a Childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 - 5, you will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years. The apprenticeship will last for 13 months and you will be supporting nursery staff by completing different day to day tasks within the nursery, such as teaching the children and encouraging them to learn through play.
Closing date: 28 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Apprentices are required to be flexible to meet the needs of the business, and punctuality is key. Working as part of a team and using own initiative are essential. The average working week will be 30 plus hours, Monday - Friday, shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
12 Jul 2023
02 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working in a Childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 - 5
- Teaching children within the guidelines of the EYFS requirement
- Ensuring the children get adequate time outside
- Completing a variety of day-to-day childcare tasks to ensure that children’s needs, welfare and education are catered for
- Also, being able to liaise with external customers, parents, to provide a high level of service for the childcare setting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early years educator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years
- Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months, where you will be supported by a dedicated assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor and other staff within the nursery
- This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment and punctuality for you to be successful.
- This Apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles and career paths within the Childcare Sector
- Training will take place in the workplace
- You will need to attend online training with your Assessor for 10 days out of your 13-month apprenticeship, for your classroom-based learning and you will be working within the nursery for the rest of the time with the support of your dedicated childcare assessor
- You will complete a qualification in paediatric first aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a full-time position upon successful completion. Other prospects could include applying for:
- Room Leader Positions
- Possible Management training
- Springboard into Primary Education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in the current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SUNRISE DAY NURSERY LTD
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
07534 814 890
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.