Business Services Apprentice FASTTRACK MORTGAGES LIMITED
An exciting opportunity for someone to progress in a Business Administration role. The apprentice will be supporting clients to complete mortgage applications and insurance quotations.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, shifts to be confirmed at interview. 30hrs pw with a day release to Shipley College on a Thursday.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
12 Jun 2023
02 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Filling Forms
- Scanning and photocopying documents
- Answering phone calls
- Tracking progress of current mortgage applications.
- Obtaining insurance quotes.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Confident when dealing with clients.
- Understanding of needs for data protection at all times
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
Previous experience will be an advantage but full training will be given.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
- English and maths Functional skills at Level 2 if required
- Training by day release with Shipley College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The administration role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
FASTTRACK MORTGAGES LIMITED
89-93 MANNINGHAM LANE
01274 327 271
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.