Information Communication Technician Apprentice APPLIED SCIENTIFIC TECHNOLOGIES UK LTD
Applied Scientific Technologies are seeking a hardworking Information Communication Technician Apprentice to join their team. The successful candidate will gain a Level 3 Software Development Technician Apprenticeship. As part of your position you will be installing hardware and Software also you will be maintaining existing hardware and software.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2023
Days and shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 32
Possible start date
05 Sep 2023
28 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Monitoring of current systems to guarantee operational availability.
- Setup and maintenance of testing and patching environments
- Provide first line IT support, providing helpdesk style support for the office, shop floor-based IT equipment and software
- Assist with supporting remote workers and remote site IT operations.
Onboarding and offboarding process
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- On and off the job training
- Level 3 Information Communication Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- Day release at College or Training Centre
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
APPLIED SCIENTIFIC TECHNOLOGIES UK LTD
Software development technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.