PHARMACY ASSISTANT APPRENTICESHIP PYRAMID PHARMA PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
An independent pharmacy are hoping to recruit a hardworking and determined candidate to work within their small team of qualified professionals, as an apprentice pharmacy assistant. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full-time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 20 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, shifts, may work evenings and weekends.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
21 Jun 2023
28 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include:
- Patient consultations (After training)
- Dispensing medicine (all training provided)
- General admin
- Dealing with over the counter and phone enquiries
- Use of the computer and the pharmacy specific software
- Checking off and unpacking orders
- Stock management
- Date checking of stock
- Processing NHS prescriptions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Pharmacy Services Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
- GPHC Approved Dispensing Qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time permanent role for the right person and potential for future training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
PYRAMID PHARMA PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
19-21 Station Parade
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.