Apprentice Business Administrator AZUMO ASSIST LTD
To assist the team with day-to-day running of the business, making sure requests are dealt with and recorded in a timely and accurate manner. You will need to ensure that there are no delays in arranging hire vehicles for clients, that off hire requests are dealt with swiftly to avoid incurring unnecessary costs.
Closing date: 12 Jun 2023
£6.00 for 16-18 £7.00 for 19+
Monday - Friday 9am to 4pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
19 Jun 2023
04 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Managing and maintaining body shop work allocation spreadsheets
- Make contact with new clients and transfer them to Winns to make a new claim
- Update claims tracker spreadsheet with all new referrals, keeping the referring body shop updated with the progress of claims, and chase Winns for updates on new referrals
- Instruct new hires and off hires to the relevant hire supplier
- Handle queries from hire companies
- Ensure all off hires for the previous day have been actioned using the daily report from On Hire
- Source specialist hire vehicles with new and existing suppliers
- Chase daily updates from hire providers where we are sourcing specialist hire
- Update and maintain hire spreadsheet with all new hires and off hires
- Chase commission invoices from referrers as directed
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard:
Units included in the programme include:
- The organisation
- Business fundamentals
- Decision making
- Project management
- Managing performance
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A permanent position within the organisation.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Science (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
AZUMO ASSIST LTD
5 Riverside Studios
Amethyst Road, Newcastle Business Park
Newcastle Upon Tyne
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.