Apprentice LSA (Behaviour Specialist) Brentwood County High School
Brentwood County High School is offering a training opportunity for an Apprentice Learning Support Assistant to gain a Level 3 qualification. As an Apprentice Learning Support Assistant, you will support pupils in classroom settings, working with both teachers and support staff to develop the education of pupils.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm (30 minute unpaid break), term time only (38 weeks per year)
Total hours per week: 32.0
Possible start date
05 Jun 2023
28 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supervise and assist pupils across a wide range of activities and supported learning activities
- Promote development of physical and mental wellbeing of pupils as directed by teacher
- Assist with the planning of learning activities by identifying and preparing resources required to support lesson plans
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Remote delivery through one-to-one training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There are always LSA opportunities within the Trust so there is an opportunity for other employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Brentwood County High School
Brentwood County High school
SOUTH ESSEX COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.