Apprentice Administrator SOL SPECIALIST MANUFACTURE LTD
Sol Specialist Manufacture Ltd have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join as an Apprentice Administrator to assist at our office based in Hull.
Closing date: 25 Jun 2023
Please note your wage will be paid either weekly or monthly depending on your employer.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
04 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will be diverse, interesting and at times challenging covering a number of different roles:
- General Administration
- Answering/directing client and suppliers queries
- Client/supplier support by telephone/email
- Check Deliveries and Receipt in on Sage
- Raise Purchase orders
- Help with procurement sourcing materials
- Helping with Health & Safety audits
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator standard
- Functional Skills in maths, English & IT (if required)
- Regular training and development to meet the needs of the employer and the apprentice
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full time employment upon completion of the advanced apprenticeship if available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SOL SPECIALIST MANUFACTURE LTD
101A WEST DOCK STREET
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Business Engagement Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.