Business Support Apprentice STREAM NETWORKS LTD
Stream offers an excellent opportunity to gain experience in various departments. Therefore, this apprenticeship would suit someone with an all -round interest in business. You will be an integral part of the whole team, making a real difference by supporting your colleagues at their busiest times and in return will gain a broad skill set. Working across all functional areas including Service Delivery, Technical Support, Finance and Sales. Dealing with customer queries via telephone and email.
Closing date: 09 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
28 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working across all functional areas including Service Delivery, Technical Support, Finance and Sales
- Dealing with customer queries via telephone and email
- Liaising with suppliers
- Raising service requests and orders on both internal and external systems
- Quality checking internal data and making corrections where required
- Supporting the Finance team e.g. invoicing
- Other duties at the discretion of management
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The Apprentice will work towards the Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- This will be delivered through training in the workplace, group training at our centre in Newbury 2 days a month and a 1-1 monthly training review meeting
- Functional skills maths and English would be delivered at our training centre in Newbury if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Stream will support and encourage personal development in specifc areas of interest on completion of the Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4 or C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
STREAM NETWORKS LTD
2 RIVERSIDE HOUSE
WEST BERKSHIRE TRAINING CONSORTIUM
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.