Trade Supplier Apprentice (Market Harborough LE16) EDA LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity to join the team at this electrical wholesaler in Market Harborough. The candidate will start in the warehouse and move to the trade counter serving customers and then onto the sales office. We are looking for a candidate who wants to progress in the business and make a career.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
National Wage for all ages Salary range £5.28 - £10.42
Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm with 1 hour lunch.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
28 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Summary of the Apprenticeship Role:
As a trade supplier apprentice, you will be working in all aspects of the business from stock control, customer service and sales. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone like you to start your career in the electrical wholesale sector.
We are looking for a highly motivated apprentice to join our busy branch.
After full training, responsibilities will include:
- Managing stock in and out
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Liaising with customers on the trade counter
- Store transfers & stock control
- Completing the sales paperwork in the office
- Raising quotations
- Taking payments
- Sales calls to customers/suppliers
- Processing orders on the computer system
- Answering customer enquires
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- As an apprentice you will complete a Trade Supplier Level 2 qualification with a national training provider
- Your apprenticeship training will focus on your job, is completed at the workplace, and you will be allocated a tutor and a study session in your working week
Components of the Trade Supplier Level 2 Apprenticeship:
- Competence/Knowledge based qualification
- Functional Skills - maths/ English (if required)
- End Point Assessment – Final Knowledge Test, Observation and Discussion
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent opportunity for the right person upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 / *A-C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
EDA LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Unit E1, Welland Industrial Estate
LEARNING SKILLS PARTNERSHIP LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.