Apprenticeship in Barbering BILLY BOND CUTTER OF HAIR LTD
Apprenticeship in Barbering, We will send you to the local barbering college to study to get your barbering qualification. The role include helping to keep the barbershop clean and tidy. Washing the clients hair.
Closing date: 29 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
You will be working 4 days each week, 9.00am to 5.00pm plus attend the local barbering college 1 day each week 9.00am - 4.00pm. TBC
Total hours per week: 34
Possible start date
30 Jul 2023
27 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties include the following but not limited to:
- Making drinks for clients
- Helping to keep the barbershop clean and tidy
- Washing clients' hair
- Working as part of a team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Hair professional Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- You will study at the local barbering college 1 day each, while you will study for the Hair Professional NVQ Level 2 in Barbering
- We will also help to teach you barbering skills
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, the right candidate could progress to be working in our barbershop as a qualified barber
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BILLY BOND CUTTER OF HAIR LTD
105 RECTORY GROVE
LEIGH ON SEA
MOMENTUM TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.