Apprenticeship in Barbering. We will teach you everything to help you complete your barbering qualification. You will be washing clients hair, helping to keep the salon clean and tidy, as well as other duties.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 34
Possible start date
30 Sep 2023
27 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include the following
- Washing clients hair
- Making drinks for clients
- Helping to keep the salon clean and tidy
- Working as part of a team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will study to gain the hair professional NVQ level 2 in Barbering at the local barbering college 1 day each week.
- We will also help teach you scissor and clipper overcomb
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing/Barbering)
- All apprentices will complete the core skills and knowledge (Part 1) and will choose the occupational option route for hairdressing or barbering (Part 2) Part 1 – Mandatory core skills and knowledge for hairdressing and barbering
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Working in the Barbershop as a qualified Barber
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
MOMENTUM TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.