Apprenticeship in Barbering A & V HAIR LIMITED
Apprenticeship in Barbering. We will teach you everything you need to know to become a barber. You will also go to barbering college 1 day each week. You will be helping to keep the barbersop clean and tidy, washing the clients hair, as well as other duties.
Closing date: 29 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
You will work 4 days each week in the barbershop 9am-5pm and attend barbering college 1 day each week 9am-4pm
Total hours per week: 34
Possible start date
30 Jul 2023
27 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include the following:
- Helping to keep the barbersop clean and tidy
- Washing the clients hair
- Making drinks for the clients
- Working as part of a team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will attend barbering college 1 day each week and study for the hair professional NVQ level 2 in Barbering.
We will also help to teach you clipper and ccissor overcomb
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing/Barbering)
- All apprentices will complete the core skills and knowledge (Part 1) and will choose the occupational option route for hairdressing or barbering (Part 2) Part 1 – Mandatory core skills and knowledge for hairdressing and barbering
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Working in the barbershop as a qualified barber
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
A & V HAIR LIMITED
220 Leigh Road
MOMENTUM TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.