Hairdressing Apprentice Halo Hairdressing
Apprenticeship in Hairdressing We will teach you everything you need to know to become a stylist and have a career in hairdressing. You will be washing the clients hair, helping to keep the salon clean and tidy, as well as other duties.
Closing date: 29 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
You will work 4 days each week in the salon 9am-5pm. You will also go to hairdressing college 1 day each week 9am-4pm
Total hours per week: 34
Possible start date
30 Jul 2023
27 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your duties will include the following:
- Washing the clients hair
- Making drinks for the clients
- Helping to keep the salon clean and tidy
- Working as part of a team.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will get salon training in cutting-colouring-styling. You will also go to hairdressing college 1 day each week where you will study The Hair Professional NVQ level 2 in hairdressing.
- Functional skills if required.
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing/Barbering)
- All apprentices will complete the core skills and knowledge (Part 1) and will choose the occupational option route for hairdressing or barbering (Part 2) Part 1 – Mandatory core skills and knowledge for hairdressing and barbering
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Working in the salon as a stylist and completing the advance hairdressing NVQ level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
112 HAMLET COURT ROAD
WESTCLIFF ON SEA
MOMENTUM TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.