Empire Transport - Business Administration Apprentice Empire Transport
Empire Transport are seeking an ambitious and motivated individual to join their team as a Business Administration Apprentice. The successful candidate will support the business's smooth running and be responsible for general recruitment administration duties such as answering phone calls and general admin – filing, emails etc.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
£10,296.00 to £20,319.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Jul 2023
27 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties will include:
- Checking to make sure drivers info is stored together in the correct folders and correct locations
- Inputting driver routes
- Ensuring depot, van registration, depots and days worked are on correct spreadsheets
- Answering phone calls
- Contacting customers with estimated arrival times
- Monitoring social media platforms
- Book in drivers jobs
- General admin – filing, emails etc.
- Confirming with drivers routes and days for the week
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard:
- Functional skills if required
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable qualifications and experience within administration.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
25 Goodlass Rd, Liverpool
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.