Childcare Apprenticeship EXCELLENCE-SOLUTIONS LIMITED
This role will involve a range of activities from arts and crafts to singing and outdoor play, work with the team to ensure the smooth running of the nursery day and maintaining accurate and effective children’s records. You will then attend college once a week.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Mon-Fri between 8am-6pm. Total hours per week: 40.00
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
27 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records
- Respond appropriately to issues requiring confidentiality
- Support, promote and implement policies relating to diversity and equality
- Work well as part of a team
- Work with the team to ensure the smooth running of the nursery day
- Work in partnership with parents
- Attend parent events and meetings as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner depending on previous experience and qualifications
Apprenticeships are made up of the Diploma
- Functional Skills in Maths and English
- Paediatric First Aid certificate
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Learners can use this qualification to go into various care roles. You can progress onto the advanced apprenticeship and work your way up in the nursery going into team leading and management roles. You could also use your experience to go into teaching, nursing, midwifery, play work and social work. There are many directions you can go with your apprenticeship should you wish
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
6 Caxton Street North
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.