Hairdressing Apprentice SIX SALON SERVICES LTD
Apprenticeship in Hairdressing We will teach you everything you will need to know to help you to complete your hairdressing qualifications. You will also go to the local hairdressing college 1 day each week to study for your NVQ level 2 in ladies hairdressing. The roles include washing clients' hair, helping to keep the salon clean and tidy. Making drinks for clients.
Closing date: 28 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
You will work 4 days each week 9.00am to 5.00pm You will go to Hairdressing college 1 day each week
Total hours per week: 34
Possible start date
29 Jul 2023
04 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include the following but not limited to:
- Washing clients hair
- Helping to keep the salon clean and tidy
- Making drinks for clients
- Working as part of a team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Hair professional Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- We will teach you everything you need to know to help you become a hairdresser, including Cutting-Colouring-Styling.
- You will also attend the local hairdressing college one day each week to study for your NVQ level 2 in ladies hairdressing
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will become a stylist in our salon upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SIX SALON SERVICES LTD
1498 LONDON ROAD
LEIGH ON SEA
MOMENTUM TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.