Business Administrator - Purchasing Apprentice CANFORD AUDIO LIMITED
This is a great opportunity to build a career in Purchasing and the Company, within an organisation that cares and looks after its staff. Responsible for the placing and progressing of Purchase Orders (for assigned suppliers) placed on the Great Plains system for both backorders and stock replenishment.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
37.5hrs per week Mon – Fri 9:00am – 5.30pm Lunch break up to 1 hour
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
27 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Undertake the placing and progressing of purchase orders on the Great Plains system
- Ensuring accurate delivery information is both input on Great Plains and supplied to Canford sales department
- Liaising regularly with Master Scheduling to ensure stock levels are readily available to meet ongoing workload of Production
- Supporting sales with quotation requests gaining best price and lead-time information
- Deal with both supplier and client returns, returning to stock or securing credit notes for stock returned to suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers, catalogue production team as well as Purchasing Manager regards to all aspects of GP Purchasing database management. (E.g. product pricing, description, supplier codes etc.)
- Invoicing and Credit Note Queries
- Ensure that all invoice and credit note queries raised by the
- Finance department are cleared within the 15-day period assigned to clear such queries
- Data entry, photocopying and filing as and when required to ensure that all relevant information is processed and archived correctly
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full Business Administration Level 3 Standard
All training to be delivered at the employer's premises.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of full time employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Working towards Level 3 Administrator Standard or similar.
With progression Supply Chain Management Certificate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 or A*-C) Essential
About the employer
CANFORD AUDIO LIMITED
Tyne & Wear
CITY OF SUNDERLAND COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.