Hairdressing Apprentice Studio 15
Studio 15 is recruiting for a Hairdressing Apprentice to join their successful team based in Urmston. Apprentices will receive training in all aspects of hairdressing and become a fully qualified stylists in a vibrant, exciting, and successful salon.
Closing date: 28 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
You will work 4 days each week 9am to 5pm and go to college 1 day each week 9am to 4pm You will have to work on a Saturday
Total hours per week: 34
Possible start date
29 Jul 2023
27 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Washing clients hair
- Making drinks for clients
- Helping to keep the salon clean and tidy
- Working as part of a team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- We will teach you all the hairdressing skills you will need to become a hairdresser
- You will also go to Falltricks Hairdressing Academy one day each week and study for the Hair Professional NVQ levl 2 in Ladies Hairdressing
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will work in the salon as a stylist and you can study for your Hairdressing Level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
15 OAK ROAD
MOMENTUM TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.