Credit Controller Apprentice (Newmarket CB8) EDA LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity to join the team at this regional office in Newmarket. We are looking for a candidate who has good communication skills as well as organisation, has great time management skills and a key interest in credit control. The role includes timely and effective chasing of overdue dept by telephone and email.
Closing date: 01 Jul 2023
Salary range £12,600 - £24,960 depending on age.
Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm, with a 1-hour lunch break.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
15 Jul 2023
28 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Credit Controller Apprenticeship Level 2.
Edmundson Electrical Ltd is a privately held electrical distribution company headquartered in Knutsford, Cheshire, incorporated in 1991. It is the largest electrical distributor in the United Kingdom and serves both to the trade and to the public from over 300 locations
Summary of the Apprenticeship Role:
We are looking for a highly motivated apprentice to join our busy team.
After full training your role will include:
- General administration tasks
- Data input and allocation of customer payments
- Dealing with queries about payments
- Timely and effective chasing of overdue dept by telephone and email
- Liaising with other branches regarding overdue payments
- Maintain accurate records of activity with customers regarding payments
- Additional responsibilities as experience develops
- EDA Apprenticeships Plus will employ the successful candidate on behalf of Edmundson Electrical
This apprenticeship is an excellent opportunity and could lead to full-time employment by Edmundson upon successful completion. We are looking for a candidate who wants to progress in the business.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As an apprentice you will complete a Credit Controller Apprenticeship Level 2 qualification with a national Training Provider. Your apprenticeship training which will focus on your job, is completed at the workplace and you will be allocated a tutor and a study session in your working week.
Components of the Credit Controller Level 2 Apprenticeship:
- Competence/Knowledge based qualification
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA) - Final Knowledge Test, Observation and Discussion
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunities that could arise after the apprenticeship are:
- Sales Team Member
- Counter Sales
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Sales Rep
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
EDA LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Rosalind Franklin House, The Oaks Business Park, Fordham Road, Newmarket
LEARNING SKILLS PARTNERSHIP LTD
Credit controller and collector
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.