Trade Supplier Level 2 Apprentice MKM Building Supplies
Communicate confidently to internal and external customers about the company and how it operates. Assist customers in exploring product ranges and alternative and complementary products and services. Process and record the receipt, storage, assembly and despatch of goods.
Closing date: today
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60
Alternate Saturday working Incremental salary increases Performance based
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday - Friday, 7.30am - 4.30pm with alternative Saturdays.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Jun 2023
27 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As part of your role, you will undertake your Trade Supplier L2 Apprenticeship, you will also:
- Work closely with the Branch Director/ Business Development Manager on all new accounts to introduce the business and arrange an appointment for the Branch
- Support the branch in generating new customers
- Provide friendly, accurate and efficient customer service both via the telephone and face to face
- Identify and approach customers in need of help and advice
- Check product availability and offer alternatives where necessary
- Become a trusted business partner to your customers
- Help to identify issues that could lead to customer complaints / loss of business and proactively resolve these
- Ensure customer details are accurate and recorded correctly
Other duties as reasonably required as part of the role.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- At the end of your apprenticeship, you will receive a Level 2 Trade Supplier qualification, along with any completed maths or English
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- This is an entry point into the industry and we have a career pathway from branch to boardroom to support individual growth and career progression
- Sales, leadership, operational, showroom and beyond
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
MKM Building Supplies
318 New Chester Road
TRAVIS PERKINS PLC
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.