Business Administration Apprenticeship BULKTAINER LOGISTICS (EUROPE) LTD
You will support our QSSHE team in all areas requiring administration. You will ensure that all documents, policies and procedures are valid and up to date and filed accordingly within the QMS, as well as other duties. We provide an opportunity for development within a role to advance skills and knowledge with a view for internal progression within the department.
Closing date: 26 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday (exact hours to be confirmed)
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
26 Jul 2023
27 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensure that all documents, policies and procedures are valid and up to date and filed accordingly within the QMS.
- Assist the QSSHE Manager from an administrative perspective across all areas required within the department.
- Responsible for setting up new suppliers across all modes of transport and depot activities.
- Collecting necessary information & documentation from all suppliers and ensuring the matrices are kept fully updated and live.
- Ensure the organisation are always aware of the up to date list.
- Highlight concerns at an early stage within the process to the management team.
- Ensure maintenance of Risk Assessments are carried out on a regular periodic basis.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard which includes:
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Via your ITEC tutor and on-the-job training, you'll get the opportunity to learn:
- Record and document production
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisation
- Project management
- Relevant regulation
- External environment factors
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of a full-time position upon the completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
BULKTAINER LOGISTICS (EUROPE) LTD
Bulk Tainer Logistics Ltd
22 Ellerbeck Court
Stokesley Industrial Estate
ITEC NORTH EAST LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.