Business Administration Apprenticeship ANDREW PIPEWORK SERVICES LTD
Fantastic opportunity to join a most prestigious installation company. Your role will include answering calls and directing them effectively. Meet and greet visitors in the head office, offering to make refreshments accordingly. Occasional trips to the post office. All whilst gaining your level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 26 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday , 9am to 4.30pm 30 minutes lunch break.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
10 Jul 2023
02 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The purpose of this role is to be a key contact providing administrative support to the general office. The apprentice will be required to assist with the customer experience and provide administration assistance.
- Provide support that includes the recording of customer queries and/or contacting customers
- Politely and professionally answer phone calls and direct them effectively taking messages where necessary and ensure these are passed to the relevant member of staff
- Meet and greet visitors in the head office, offering and making refreshments accordingly
- Assist with distribution of incoming and outgoing post on a daily basis (including weekly site post) and occasional trips to the post office for special/recorded items
- Provide additional administration support to the general office
- Provide the highest level of customer service support to the business
- Customer interactions within the role will cover a wide range of situations including telephone, post and email
- Excellent customer service skills and a polite, professional, courteous and confident telephone manner with customers, suppliers and partners
- Hardworking and responsible with a flexible approach
- Good keyboard skills using and experience of using Microsoft systems
- Ability to prioritise your own workload with excellent organisation skills
- A team player to help with all tasks
- Capable of using initiative
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail ensuring that all data is recorded accurately
- At least a C/4, equivalent or above in your maths and English GCSEs
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Remote training delivery
- 6 hours of dedicated training time every week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full-time permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
ANDREW PIPEWORK SERVICES LTD
25 SCHOOL LANE
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.