Business Administrator Apprentice CAMIRA FABRICS LIMITED (iinouiio)
This is an amazing opportunity to learn and gain an accredited Business Administration qualification whilst in paid employment. You will join an ambitious team at an exciting stage in their development with the potential to share in their success. The role is based upon developing and maintaining administration systems, but in a busy mill setting.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
7.30am – 3:30pm, days to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
27 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Examples of your tasks will include (but not limited to) administration duties such as:
- Recording materials in bound and out bound
- Stock control and leading on stock audits
- Recording other data such as running times, water usage and residual waste from processing
- Producing delivery notes and liaising with accounts on invoicing and financial performance
- Maintaining records for management systems such as ISO 9001 (quality and ISO 40001 Environmental Management)
- Liaising with shippers, suppliers and customers
- Liaising across the Camira group
- Posting on (iinouiio) social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube etc
- Although you may be required to work at a number of sites, you will be mostly based within the ‘Camira Yarns’ site in Birkby, Huddersfield
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard.
Day release - 1 day per week in college.
You will complete an End Point Assessment this will involve the following:
- Practical Observation
- Professional Discussion
Where a business administrator has not already achieved Level 2 English and Maths, they must do so before taking the end-point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If successful, you will be joining the Camira Group, with a special focus on iinouiio. Together, they are leading the way with wool recycling for contract interior furnishings and transport fabrics in the UK. You would join this exciting collaboration during this early stage and could become the leading administration expert with iinouiio’s systems, in harmony with Camira’s own systems. As such, opportunities for promotion are likely to emerge as the iinouiio team grows and becomes increasingly important to Camira’s story and products.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CAMIRA FABRICS LIMITED (iinouiio)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.