Business Administration Apprenticeship BULKTAINER LOGISTICS (EUROPE) LTD
You will support the Logistics Planning team in sourcing, booking, scheduling and planning trucking resource across a specified area or region from approved hauliers, in budget, and with a principal focus on customer service.
Closing date: 26 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday (exact hours to be confirmed)
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
26 Jul 2023
27 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manage job status updates including, haulage confirmations, times and weights, additional costs, documentation and any other necessary updates .
- Assist with invoice processing of the trucking supplier base and with your team, ensure all invoices are actioned within the required timeframe.
- Highlight to customer service and pricing teams any incorrect price information held by the company.
- Support Truck Planners in the creation and sharing of supplier instructions for, but not limited to, trucking, tank-cleaning and product heating.
- Identify and book, in a timely manner, loading and delivery slots.
- Liaise closely and positively with the Customer Service Teams regarding customer requirements, changes, challenges and delays.
- Assist the Truck Planners by fielding questions from suppliers (via phone and email) and sourcing and providing the required details.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard which includes:
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Via your ITEC tutor and on-the-job training, you'll get the opportunity to learn:
- Record and document production
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisation
- Project management
- Relevant regulation
- External environment factors
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of a full-time position upon the completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
BULKTAINER LOGISTICS (EUROPE) LTD
Bulk Tainer Logistics Ltd
22 Ellerbeck Court
Stokesley Industrial Estate
ITEC NORTH EAST LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.