Customer Service and Admin Apprentice Edmundson Electrical
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our team as a Customer Service and Admin Apprentice. If you are looking for a role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience this could be the perfect job for you.
Closing date: 16 Jun 2023
£12,688 - £24,960 per year
Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm with an hour for lunch.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
20 Jun 2023
27 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
If you are wondering “What is the next step towards a career?” working for Edmundson Electrical Limited could be the answer. We serve the country from over 250 locations, each carrying a comprehensive stock and run by friendly, experienced, and highly motivated staff.
All branches are managed by entrepreneurial-minded people who enjoy working with full operational freedom and sharing in the rewards of their success.
Our busy Edmundson branch is looking for a highly motivated apprentice to join their branch team. An efficient, well organised trade counter and customer support service are pivotal for ensuring we provide the exceptional customer service our clients know us for.
After full training, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Sales Calls to customers
- Dealing with enquiries over the phone
- Liaising with customers and suppliers at the Trade Counter, serving customers and getting payments
- Answering the phone to customers, suppliers and other branches
- Basic admin, processing orders, emails, photocopying
- Logging information on data management spreadsheet
This is an exciting progression role where you can move into all the other areas of the business. As an Apprentice, EDA Apprenticeships Plus will employ the successful candidate on behalf of the branch.
If you are looking for a job and qualifications that will provide you with a valuable foundation for your future and excellent career prospects, then this is the role for you.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2/3 functional skills in maths and English if needed
- Training delivered at the workplace and online
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- For the right candidate, a full-time permanent position may be available on the successful completion of the apprenticeship programme
- There are also progression opportunities for further Apprenticeships and Training within different areas of the business, such as Warehouse, Manager, Admin, Sales rep
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5) Essential
About the employer
ASTON RECRUITMENT & TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.