Network Cable Installer Apprentice DALY TELECOM LTD
VQ Solutions are looking for a hardworking, adaptable individual to join the team at DalyCom as a Network Cable Installer. Your role will include providing first and second-line support to their customer base. Fault finding and reporting on cabling issues and various communication systems, telephony, data networks, Wi-Fi, CCTV. Completing and maintaining company and customer paperwork, site plans and related documents.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2023
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm with 30 mins for lunch.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
04 Sep 2023
27 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working between the office base and customer sites across the UK from retail through to commercial office spaces
- Working across both new build sites and established buildings/spaces
- Test and analyse cables
- Fault finding and reporting on cabling issues and various communication systems, telephony, data networks, Wi-Fi, CCTV
- Completing and maintaining company and customer paperwork, site plans and related documents
- Undertake training and industry related courses that benefit the job role (when applicable)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards a Level 3 Network Cable Installer Apprenticeship delivered by VQ Solutions
- During this apprenticeship, you will develop a portfolio, attend block courses and have regular reviews
- All apprenticeship work will be completed during working hours
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The majority of our apprentices are offered full-time employment upon the successful completion of their apprenticeships
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Minimum 4/C) Essential
Other Driving License (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DALY TELECOM LTD
VQ SOLUTIONS LTD
Network cable installer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.