Window Installer Apprenticeship RIGHT PRICE PVCU LIMITED
The role will involve installing a wide range of replacement and new build fenestration products in projects which include dwellings and non-dwellings, ranging from windows, doors, bi-fold doors in homes and public houses through to large new-build offices and housing developments.
Closing date: 12 Jun 2023
This will be agreed with the employer prior to commencing apprenticeship.
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5pm. This will be agreed with the employer prior to commencing apprenticeship.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
13 Jun 2023
27 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The broad purpose of this occupation is the on-site installation of a wide range of replacement and new build fenestration products in a property or structure
- Fenestration is the arrangement and design of windows and other external glazed elements in a building apart from curtain walling
- Companies range in size from local micro businesses servicing only the domestic market and sourcing their products from manufacturers or trade suppliers through to large national employers who both manufacture and fit a wide range of fenestration products for dwellings and non-dwellings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will be enrolled into a Level 2 Fenestration (Windows) Installation Apprenticeship and Greenlight Training Ltd will be the apprenticeship training provider
- The apprentice will need to attend the Greenlight Training centre in Plymouth for 3 consecutive days per month
- Functional skills are also available for anyone that has not achieved their maths and English grades
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We would like to work with all of our apprentices after they have completed and passed their apprenticeship. We would look to taking the apprentice on as a sub-contractor
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 1-9) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
RIGHT PRICE PVCU LIMITED
15 KAY CLOSE
NEWNHAM INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
GREENLIGHT TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.