Digital Marketing and Client Services Apprentice (Resknow) RESKNOW LTD
Resknow is a design and digital marketing agency offering an apprenticeship in Digital Marketing and client services. This role does focus on building and developing a range of social media content alongside managing a range of email, client and social media accounts.
Closing date: 26 Jun 2023
Salary: £12,000 - £15,000
Days and shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
27 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Building of Google Ads starter campaigns and development into accreditations to become fully Google Ads certified and manage accounts
- Customer support via telephone and in the studio, welcome calls, content management, client reporting, new enquiries and print services
- Building and managing social media accounts within Meta
- Content creation for blog postings within websites and social media channels
- Development into email marketing for Resknow
- Attendance of Resknow events to help promote the business
- Client engagements and building relationships with local businesses
- Work with Resknow alongside Sidcup Partners to build awareness of Sidcup high street
- Development in LinkedIn marketing
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace
- Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience
- Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
13 ST. JOHNS PARADE
SIDCUP HIGH STREET
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.