Parts Advisor Apprentice COTSWOLD MOTOR GROUP LIMITED
We are looking for an enthusiastic Apprentice Parts Advisor to join our dynamic and talented team at Cotswold Motor Group. You will be sourcing and pricing parts, assisting with stock management, as well as other duties. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to start their career in the automotive industry.
Closing date: 15 Jun 2023
Monday-Friday: Hours to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
20 Jun 2023
26 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidate will be welcomed into a friendly, motivated and highly successful team working within a state of the art facility.
This is a varied role that will see you interacting with customers in a number of different ways.
- Dealing with both internal and external enquiries
- Receiving and dispatching parts in a timely and professional manner
- Sourcing and pricing parts
- Assisting with stock management
- Working on a variety of specialised computer programs
- Working with both our Sales and Service departments to support the sale of BMW & MINI Lifestyle products
- To maintain and update the BMW Lifestyle displays in our state of the art showroom.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- The Apprentice programme will involve a Customer Service & Sales Apprenticeship with Riverside training as well as a full Parts accreditation through BMW academy.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- To be confirmed by employer
- To progress to a level 3 standard.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4 minimum) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
COTSWOLD MOTOR GROUP LIMITED
Cotswold Motor Group Corinthian Way
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.