Apprentice Administrator EQUANS REGENERATION LIMITED
Equans is looking for an Apprentice Administrator to join our team in Hatfield on a permanent basis. to type and word process various documents and electronic information , manage and upload data, arrange meetings/conferences.
Closing date: 23 Jun 2023
On offer is a salary of £17,000 – £18,000 depending on skills and experience, and benefits package.
Monday - Thursday, 8.00am - 5.00pm and Friday, 8.00am - 4.00pm
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
26 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Type and word process various documents and electronic information ensuring spelling and grammar is accurate for information to be sent to stakeholders
- Manage, organise and update relevant data using the relevant computer systems and software ensuring all is accurate and compliant
- Arrange meetings, conferences and project team activities, taking minutes where required
- General office duties, e.g. filing, printing, photocopying, shredding in line with data protection guidelines
- Receiving and collating information generated through the department and distribute accordingly
- Maintaining the stationary supply
- Call centre and telephone responsibility as and when required
- Additional duties as stated in the departmental duties list
- Any other reasonable management request
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full on-the-job and off - the-Job training will be delivered supported by our Training Provider - Davidson Training UK Ltd
- All training will be carried out within the workplace during working hours
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Level 3
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and mathematics (if you already do not hold the equivalent)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- You will complete a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship whilst training to become an Assistant Administrator in a full-time role
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 (A*- C)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
EQUANS REGENERATION LIMITED
3 Bishops Square
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Lorraine Susan Bunyard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.