Business Administrator Apprentice A C STEELS LTD
We are looking for a dynamic person that we can teach in our Accounts / Admin department, to our ideals and values to modern techniques. Our business is family owned and run, we are successful in our sector and well respected. You will learn from a small but very dedicated and loyal team, coupled with a recognised qualification from Walsall College.
Closing date: 26 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Jun 2023
26 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will incorporate the following:
- Training will be given on the Sage accounting system to input Sales and Purchase invoices and also with reconciling statements
- Filing and general office duties including taking incoming telephone calls and greeting visitors
- Assisting managers and sales staff with any accounts queries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business administrator level 3 standard
- Weekly off the job training
- Bi-weekly virtual or face-to-face learning session
- Monthly 1-1 with assessor
- Functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full-time position will be available to the right candidate upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
A C STEELS LTD
BLOXWICH BUSINESS PARK
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.