Customer Trade and Warehouse Apprentice UK PLUMBING SUPPLIES LIMITED
An exciting opportunity to work at one of the UK's leading Plumbing suppliers, assisting with customer sales at the trade counter and over the telephone, and will assist within the warehouse and stock control. An role with opportunity to progress and succeed.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
20 Dec 2023
26 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Playing a vital role in ensuring an efficient flow of goods and services between manufacturers and their skilled trade customer base
- Dealing with customer sales at the trade counter and over the telephone, and will understand incoming deliveries, stock control and despatch
- Familiarising with processing customer orders and taking delivery of goods and the basic administration related to these functions
- Communicating with a wide variety of internal and external customers to build relationships and provide a high-quality service that encourages repeat business
- Understanding the plumbing industry and the products and services offered
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- While on your apprenticeship, you will be undertaking your Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Qualification
- Studying your qualification through EKC Group, attending online workshops, once a month
- You will also have a Trainer come out to assess you at the workplace, once a month
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion, this could lead to a permanent position, and opportunity to progress within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.