L3 Childcare Apprenticeship in Harrow Bright Little Stars
Gain experience working with children, whilst you earn money and gain your Level 3 qualification. You will be supporting with range of activities to ensure each child learns, whilst having fun. Maintaining a high standard at all times. Support the managers and other staff in the daily running of the nursery. Supervising children during playtime. To be key worker for a group of children. Help keep equipment and play areas in good order. Keeping and updating children records.
Closing date: 01 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
12 Jun 2023
26 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To work as part of the whole team ensuring a continued positive and friendly environment
- Support the managers and other staff in the daily running of the nursery
- Supervising children during playtime
- To be key worker for a group of children
- Help keep equipment and play areas in good order
- Keeping and updating children records
- Maintaining a high standard at all times
- Engaging children in learning and play activities
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard
- Paediatric First Aid
- Functional skills in English and maths (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The successful candidate can go onto further training, or into employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
Bright Little Stars
8 Sheepcot Lane
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.