Nursery Educator Apprenticeship NAPPY GANG DAY NUSERY LIMITED
You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years, working with children aged 0-5 over the course of 13 months. During this time you complete 9 remote training days between which you have monthly contact with your tutor. This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment and punctuality for you to be successful.
Closing date: 25 Jun 2023
Apprentices are required to be flexible to meet the needs of the business, and punctuality is key. The average working week will be between 30 plus hours, Monday - Friday. Shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
09 Jul 2023
26 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Creating fun, engaging and safe enviroment for the children
- Teaching within the EYFS requirment
- Partaking in a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Supporting the children with a range of self care needs such as feeding and personal hygine
- Communicating with other team members and parents
Working in a Childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 - 5
- Also, being able to liaise with external customers, parents, to provide a high level of service for the childcare setting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years Educator level 3
- Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months, where you will be supported by a dedicated assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor and other staff within the nursery
- This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment and punctuality for you to be successful
- This Apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles and career paths within the Childcare Sector, Training will take place in the workplace
- You will need to attend online training with your Assessor for 10 days out of your 13-month apprenticeship, for your classroom-based learning and you will be working within the nursery for the rest of the time with the support of your dedicated childcare assessor
- You will complete a qualification in paediatric first aid
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a full time position upon successful completion. Other prospects could include applying for:
- Room Leader Positions
- Possible Management training
- Springboard into Primary Education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
NAPPY GANG DAY NUSERY LIMITED
100 OLIVER ROAD
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
07534 814 890
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.