Apprentice Receptionist/Administrator Riversley Road Surgery
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our friendly, supportive and long established GP practice in Nuneaton. As a member of our GP Surgery the successful apprentice will help deliver admin and reception services in order to support high standards of patient care. Preparing prescriptions for GP’s to sign electronically. Dealing with emails from both patients and external organisations. Working with the rest of the practice team to give the best service.
Closing date: 31 May 2023
£8,785.92 to £17,338.88
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday: 10.30am – 3.00pm Tuesday: 8.00am – 6.30pm Wednesday: Self directed learning Thursday: 8.00am – 6.30pm Friday: 8.00am – 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 32
Possible start date
21 Jun 2023
26 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering the telephone dealing with enquiries and booking appointments, these may be face to face or for GP telephone triage calls
- Making entries into patient records in a clear concise and chronological order
- Preparing prescriptions for GP’s to sign electronically
- Dealing with emails from both patients and external organisations
- Working with the rest of the practice team to give the best service to our patient population and visitors to the practice
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Standard (delivered within the workplace)
- Option to include Diploma in Business Administration (delivered through online workshops once a fortnight)
- Functional skills in maths and English up to Level 2 (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential for full-time position if available on completion
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Riversley Road Surgery
NORTH WARWICKSHIRE AND SOUTH LEICESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.