Business Administration Apprentice (Finance) MICK GEORGE LIMITED
We are seeking a motivated, organised and enthusiastic Business Administration Apprentice to join our team. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Finance department, responding to emails and general office tasks.
Closing date: 04 Jun 2023
8am to 5pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
07 Aug 2023
25 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Responsibilities will encompass a range of tasks, including but not limited to:
- To provide administrative cover to multiple functions within the finance team to include Sales Invoicing and Purchase Ledger.
- Assist with data cleansing- reviewing information on current systems, highlighting discrepancies and amending where required.
- Support with the management of the Finance email inbox, forwarding emails to the relevant person(s) and actioning where required.
- Assist with the production of process manuals within the Finance team.
- General administration to support the Finance Manager.
- Completing your assignment work and project work for your Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Complying with company health and safety rules and policies
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
A Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Certificate obtained via an End Point Assessment
College attendance is required one day a month.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Fulltime employment for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential
About the employer
MICK GEORGE LIMITED
6 Lancaster Way
Ermine Business Park
INSPIRE EDUCATION GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.