Business Administration Apprentice (Transport) MICK GEORGE LIMITED
We are seeking a motivated, organised and enthusiastic Business Administration Apprentice to join our team. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to all transport operations, updating systems, responding to emails and general office tasks.
Closing date: today
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
07 Aug 2023
25 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Responsibilities will encompass a range of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Assisting with general office duties
- Coordinating fleet to job locations
- Supporting with driver recruitment, screening employees and assisting with inductions
- Working alongside IT & procurement in issuing new phones / PPE to new starters
- Supporting all queries coming into joint inbox
- Completing your assignments and project work for you Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Complying with company health and safety rules and policies
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard training is delivered 1 day a month at Peterborough College and an additional 6 hours training a week delivered remotely.
Upon completion of the End Point Assessment, the apprentice will be awarded the Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Certificate
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Fulltime employment for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential
About the employer
MICK GEORGE LIMITED
6 Lancaster Way
Ermine Business Park
INSPIRE EDUCATION GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.