Horticulture Apprenticeship EVERGREEN (CHESHIRE) LIMITED
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our busy garden maintenance team. Evergreen Cheshire Ltd is a specialist in garden maintenance, landscaping and bespoke design services, with an award-winning team that designs, builds and maintains gardens for domestic and commercial properties throughout Cheshire.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2023
Wages to be discussed at interview stage.
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm. Shifts to be discussed at interview stage.
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
14 Aug 2023
25 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Hedge cutting
- General gardening duties
- Lawn care
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The qualification achieved at the end of this apprenticeship is an advanced apprenticeship in Level 2 Horticulture. Options after completing this apprenticeship would to be up skill onto a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Landscape and Amenity Horticulture
- Functional Skills or GCSE in English and maths depending on previous qualifications
- You will attend Reaseheath College, Nantwich one day a week where you will do your training for this apprenticeship and then rest of the working week will be spent with your employer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We woud love for an apprentice to join our team and move through the company
- Growing with the company and upskilling to become a key member of staff
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
EVERGREEN (CHESHIRE) LIMITED
Horticulture or landscape construction operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.