Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Cafe Du Parc
Immediate vacancy for a motivated, hard-working person interested in a career in hospitality without unsociable hours. Gain experience in a busy, vibrant café under the supervision of a small, established team. You will be involved in running the front house of the café and will provide the customers with a fantastic experience.
Closing date: 01 Jun 2023
Share of the tips
Cafe opens 10.00am - 4.00pm/16.00 7 days a week Some weekend work required as we follow a rota system Hours TBC
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
10 Jun 2023
28 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Welcome customers with a smile and serve their food & drink in a professional manner
- Work alongside the chefs and other waiting staff to create a lovely cafe experience
- Set up and close down the café
- Take orders. Provide table service
- Operate the till and card machine and handle cash
- Clear and clean tables
- Help with unloading stock
- Help with washing-up and general cleaning
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Hospitality Team member apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Successful apprenticeship may lead to offer of permanent employment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Cafe Du Parc
BURTON ART GALLERY
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.