Business Administrator Apprentice (Level 3) First Intuition
First Intuition are looking for a hardworking, ambitious, reliable apprentice to be involved in the day-to-day office administration in our rapidly growing business. The interesting and varied role involves working closely with and supporting the team, inputting of course bookings on to the internal booking system.
Closing date: 31 May 2023
30 days holiday plus BH Profit related bonus scheme Private Healthcare
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm Regular place of work at our Sheffield centre with occasional travel to Leeds centre when required
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
25 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
To be part of the Customer Service & Administration department to act as support for tutors, clients and students.
- Course Bookings - Input of course bookings on to the internal booking system
- Course set up - coordination & implementation of setting up courses on internal booking system for all qualifications & exams
- Produce & allocate class lists for tutors
- Mark class attendance and report on any absentees
- Deal with student queries via email, phone & face to face
- Advise on the various qualifications we offer
- Meet & greet students and clients on reception
- Creation of ad-hoc reports from internal system when requested for the Senior Management Team
- Creation of essential reports on internal system to ensure procedures & data are up to date
- Inputting of exam results on to internal system
- Creation of new users on virtual learning environment
- Collaboration of internal systems with vle
- Compliance with national vle procedures
- Ad-hoc data input & tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Standard Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Functional Skills maths and English if equivalents are not already achieved
- Training will be delivered remotely with a dedicated development coach
- This apprenticeship is delivered in the workplace and 20% of your working time will be dedicated towards training and learning new skills
- All evidence will be logged to your electronic portfolio
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time employment following successful completion of apprenticeship
- Further opportunites within a growing team
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Further 3 GCSES (Grade 4 or above) Desired
About the employer
10th Floor Block 5 Pennine 5
18 Hawley Street
THE APPRENTICE ACADEMY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.