Lift Engineering Apprenticeship G F LIFT HYDRAULICS LTD
The suitable applicant will learn and apply all aspects of the repair and modernisation of hydraulic lifts. Once qualified you will become a specialist within the industry.
Closing date: 23 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm (excluding travel). Work at the weekends and overtime will be available.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
25 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Carry out modernisation and repairs o hydraulic lifts
- Removal of old equipment
- Installation of new equipment
- Diagnosis and repair on various types of equipment
- Fault finding and understanding hydraulic systems
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- NVQ Level 3 in Engineering Maintenance - Lift Repair
- Introduction to Lift Technology LEIA Distance Learning unit
- Fundamentals of Lift Technology, Electrical Principles and Mechanical Pronciples University of Northampton Distance Learning Units
- Basic Electrical Course
- Basic Hydraulics Course
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once the apprenticeship is complete, there will be a chance of progressing from small repairs to modernisation to technicain to testing.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 (A*-C)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Physics (Grade 9-4 (A*-C)) Essential
BTEC or equivalent Engineering (Grade Pass) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
G F LIFT HYDRAULICS LTD
7 GRIFFIN INDUSTRIAL MALL
Lift and escalator electromechanic
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.