Business Administration apprentice SUDLOWS ENTERPRISE SERVICES LIMITED
To provide administrative support to the Procurement department where required, supporting the current team, update and manage supplier/sub-contractor contact documents. This is a critical role in all aspects of accuracy, attention to detail, confidentiality and record management. A large element of the role will be to support the Procurement division in managing supply chain.
Closing date: 16 Jun 2023
Mon - Fri between 8.30am-5pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
19 Jun 2023
24 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Provide administrative support to the Procurement Team
• Liaising with site staff to fulfil material requirements
• Purchase order creation for preferred suppliers/sub-contractor's providers on the system
• Managing invoice queries from the finance department
• Creating and sending purchase orders for goods and services
• Liaising with project/operations coordinators re site deliveries etc.
• Maintaining supplier/sub-contractor insurance database
• Managing stock levels and re suppling when required of office stationary/cleaning products
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration
- Oldham College
- 80% on the job training, 20% College Study
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression into full-time position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
SUDLOWS ENTERPRISE SERVICES LIMITED
Hulme Hall Lane
THE OLDHAM COLLEGE
0161 785 4072
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.