We are looking for a motivated individual to come and join our team. They must be well presented, eager to learn and prepared to work within our team. Our Practice is a rural GP surgery in North Northumberland with a main site in Belford and a Branch Site in Seahouses. You will welcome patients and book them in whilst conducting any relevant tasks.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Initial wage £5.28 will be reviewed ¼ly during training.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
25 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Daily responsibilities will be:
- First contact for patients at the surgery
- Making appointments
- Taking prescription requests
- Dealing with patient's requests
- Filing data into patients notes
- Contacting patients with appointments for annual checks blood appointments.
- Scanning hospital letters
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full Customer Service Practitioner level 2 Standard
- 100% of training is delivered in the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility of full-time employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 or A*-C) Essential
About the employer
CITY OF SUNDERLAND COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.