Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Level 2 THE VALLEY HOTEL LTD
Could you be the friendly and welcoming face to join our popular Hotel ? Are you passionate, dedicated & a team player to join the forefront of our food and beverage operation, working closely alongside our management team to deliver the ultimate guest experience, involving weddings and events, restaurant, banqueting, bar & breakfast shifts.
Closing date: 22 Jun 2023
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
This is not a 9am-5pm role, some weekend and evening work is expected, but rotas can be flexible and will make some days off in the week.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
23 Jun 2023
25 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Checking in guests and taking payments
- Showing guests around the Hotel who are looking for a wedding venue
- Assisting in the planning, prepping and organising of the wedding itself
- Working behind the bar serving drinks both hot and cold
- Front of House duties including:
- Waiting on tables
- Serving food to patrons
- Greet guests on arrival
- Maintain stock and essential beverages and condiments at the bar
- Clean tables and keep up to date with cleanliness at all times
- Work and ahere to restaurant and Hotel standards
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard level 2
Functional skills in English and Maths if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Lots of opportunities to speciliase in the Hotel - Weddings, catering, kitchen, bar or front of house - level 3 Supervisor apprenticeship would be the ideal career progression.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent math (Grade GCSE - grades 3, 2, 1) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
THE VALLEY HOTEL LTD
22 BUILDWAS ROAD
SKERN LODGE LIMITED
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.