Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship at The Brambles Day Nursery, Taunton The Brambles Day Nursery
The Brambles Day Nursery are looking for an Early Years Practitioner Apprentice. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their friendly team and learn skills on the job whilst supporting children’s play, learning and development.
Closing date: 07 Jun 2023
Pay to be discussed at interview, with National Minimum Wage being the minimum starting wage.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
From 7.45am - 6.00pm with half hour lunch break Monday - Friday hours to be discussed at interview 1 day a week paid for off the job training.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
12 Jun 2023
21 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Focusing support in areas needing improvement in each child
- Supporting children to use ICT and other equipment
- Motivating and encouraging children to concentrate and fulfil tasks
- Undertaking activities with children in line with the EYFS
- Working as a team in the development of learning strategies by the preparation of resources
- Supporting children with their educational needs, learning difficulty, or who exhibit occasional behavioural problems
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- Functional Skills in English and maths if required
- End Point Assessment - Knowledge Test and Professional
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility of permanent employment
- Further training including Foundation Degree Courses
- Senior practitioner
- Working with children with special education needs
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
The Brambles Day Nursery
PEN ELM HILL
SOMERSET SKILLS & LEARNING CIC
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.