Business Administrator and Resourcer Apprentice TEMP STATION LTD - B
An excellent opportunity to join the successful team at our Manchester office. The Apprenticeship position will be coupled with excellent in house training and the opportunity of external courses. APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 06 Jul 2023
Monday - Friday between 08:30 -17:00
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
07 Jul 2023
21 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Active CV searching for candidates that suit the positions that we have available
- Speaking to the candidates and giving them job descriptions including hours/days/pay rates etc.
- Should these candidates be interested then organising online recruitment or face to face interviews with a senior member of the team. (However, as knowledge and experience grows and develop you will be required to complete an interview)
- The roles we resource for are within the logistics sector at all levels including warehousing/FLT/Drivers for 3.5 ton vans to HGV drivers
- Business Administration tasks such as scanning and photocopying
- Taking part in the 24 hour on-call rota (once established in your role)
- Data entry and use of IT systems
- Handling website enquiries
- The above will be on behalf of our external clients, in various locations however, you will also be asked to look at resourcing for our own in-house logistics business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Recruitment Resourcing
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training.
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online exams)
- Occasional group classes with other learner
- L2 certificate in Recruitment Resourcing (CertRR)
- Access to REC E-Learning materials
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We are looking to grow and develop the company with a well-trained team, allowing us to build for the future (long term), so the opportunity to grow is down to the individual – there will be various avenues to develop on the back of the apprenticeship scheme. TSL are continuously looking to develop and grow the business by reinvesting profits back into the business and investing in people
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
About the employer
TEMP STATION LTD - B
KING EDWARD STREET
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.