Car Parts Specialist Business Administrator Apprentice NIRRO LTD
Exciting opportunity from the warehouse, progressing into a sales role. Checking Volkswagen & Audi group car parts, following procedures, general admin duties, offering exemplary customer service including, but not limited to, picking & loading van/carrier for deliveries and checking stock for quantities/damages/resale/warranty or surcharge.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2023
£250 a week to start with potential for salary increase after 3 months Wage range will be from £13000 - £21000
Total hours per week: 45
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
25 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Daily duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Locate car parts and upload relevant info onto database
- To locate orders within warehouse and prepare for dispatch
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely stock management database records
- Deal with stock enquiries from other branches
To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties which may include:
- To support the business in general administrative duties which enable us to manage our clients effectively
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them onto the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- To meet and greet visitors as required
- Provide support to fellow members of the team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship standard:
This will include:
- City & Guilds combined knowledge and competency based qualification
- Functional skills Level 1 in English, maths and ICT
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
The programme is based on end point assessment:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Ideally, the apprentice will be offered a full-time, permanent role within Nirro on completion of the apprenticeship, with potential opportunities to train as a car parts specialist trade counter advisor.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4/C or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.