PHARMACY ASSISTANT APPRENTICESHIP Spivack Chemist
An independent pharmacy are hoping to recruit a hardworking and determined candidate to work within their small team of qualified professionals, as an apprentice pharmacy assistant. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full-time employment and progress to higher level qualifications. The roles includes use of the computer and pharmacy specific software, checking off and unpacking orders, stock management, date checking of stock.
Closing date: 20 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm, may work evenings and weekends.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
02 Jul 2023
21 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties include but not limited to:
- Patient consultations (After training)
- Dispensing medicine (all training provided)
- General admin
- Dealing with over the counter and phone enquiries
- Use of the computer and pharmacy specific software
- Checking off and unpacking orders
- Stock management
- Date checking of stock
- Processing NHS prescriptions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Pharmacy Services Assistant apprenticeship standard
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Work-based learning
- GPHC Approved Dispensing Qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, the right candidate could progress for a full-time role and potential for future training
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
114 Ladbroke Grove
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.