Apprentice Recruiter Hunterskill Recruitment
We are looking for an apprentice to join our team with the key objective of being trained to eventually resource candidates. The candidate will be working with a senior recruitment consultant predominantly working haulage sector touching on industrial temporary recruitment.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
21 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties include but not limited to:
- Contacting potential temp candidates by phone and email
- Using bespoke recruiter software to resource and update candidate records
- Register temp candidates face to face and remotely
- Work closely with the recruitment consultant to gain insight into the role of a full recruiter
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 qualification
- Functional Skills Level 2 maths and English to be taken if they have not been achieved
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Our primary objective is to train the apprentices to eventually progress to that of a full recruitment consultant
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 2/C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
3 CHALFONT SQUAR
17 OLD FOUNDRY ROAD
W S TRAINING LTD.
The Apprenticeship Team
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.