Apprentice Flat Spring Maker / Spring Maker NEMA LTD
This is an Apprentice role. NEMA specialises in providing technically innovative bespoke solutions to meet customer specifications in a range of challenging environments. As the Apprentice, you will be using the latest CAD software to design springs and wire forms. Obtaining and checking using appropriate documentation such as job instructions, drawings and quality control documentation.
Closing date: 20 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Thursday, 7:30 am to 5:30 pm Fridays off.
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
21 Jun 2023
25 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main Duties to Include:
- Working safely at all times, in line with company and health and safety regulations
- Carrying out checks on machinery and parts you have helped to create such as testing and quality
- Sets up and operates a variety of machines
- Follow blueprints, and drawings and set up charts
- Any other duties as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Machining Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- Apprenticeship Training will take place both inside the workplace and outside at Rochdale Training, release day/s will be discussed with the employer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once qualified, progression is offered to the correct candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Unit 16, Chichester Business Centre
ROCHDALE TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.